Best Lawyers Toronto is proud to announce its first scholarship program available especially for American and Canadian students. Winner will be chosen from the list of applicants and will be awarded as $800 CAD toward his or her education.
About Best Lawyers Toronto™
Best Lawyers Toronto is a Toronto based lawyers directory which lists best lawyers helping Toronians with the area of practices: Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce Law, Employment Law, Family Law, Immigration Law, Litigation Law, Personal Injury Law, Real Estate Law, Tax Law.
- Name – Best Lawyers Toronto™
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://bestlawyerstoronto.com
About Scholarship (Students Only)
It is always awesome to get awarded for something which you really like to do. As a business, We understand the burden as well as expenses of student life. Just to ease things for students, we have started the scholarship program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students currently studying in Canada or the US. Visit our Scholarship Page for more information.
Scholarship Grant: $800 CAD
Scholarship Start Date: 15 March 2020
Scholarship Submission Deadline: 30 April 2020
Result Date: 15 May 2020
Winner of scholarship grant will be contacted by Email and will be issued a cash voucher or money order depending upon the location of the winner.
- Collection of All Responses – Our content team will be collecting all of the applications and responses.
- Review Process – After reviewing all entries, the content team will be shortlisting Top 5 applicants.
- Final Results – After internal team voting, WINNER will be selected and contacted for final confirmation.
Eligibility & Guidelines
- Applicant should be a student (local/legal international) currently studying in any U.S or Canadian Institution.
- Applicant must be Enrolled as a Full-Time or Part-Time student in Undergraduate or Post Graduate Program.
- The applicant must need to upload a college/university ID card as proof of student status.
- Add your Facebook/Linkedin profile URL below (for confirmation of your status).
Topics & Instructions
Topic 1: What is the difference between a lawyer and an attorney?
Topic 2: How Lawyers Help Small Businesses?
Instructions: You should be choosing ONE topic from the above options and writing a post of 800-1000 words covering all the eligible points. Content shouldn’t be directly copied from Online resources whereas you can take help from them to educate yourself. Any copied content found will be refused right away.